Saturday, April 27, 2013

London : day 3 - Buckingham palace, Hyde Park and museums...

Third day, explosive day ...

Yet, everything began fine, but children were tired.

Sleeping lately, waking up too early for them, walking for hours... 

Good ingredients together to make them fight each other all day long ! I mean ... more than usually !

Sprinkle on this, a pinch of "But whyyyyyyyy do we have to walk again ??", "I'm tiiiired", "I'm hungryyyy !", "when will we stop ??", "Mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, when, why, where, what ?..." and you'll have a very spicy dish ! 

Yet, they know me.
They know how much I'm patient ! ... I have to admit : my children don't feel any fear ! 

So, at noon, after Buckingham palace's visit, I went suddenly transformed in a T-Rex female.
"Don't talk to me for the rest of the day !!!! Not one single word ! I'm going to visit this town as if I was alone !!!!"
So I did.

I kept calm and not talked to them for the entire day. Such a peaceful moment !
They were very surprised, because, usually, I'm unable to sulk for hours, with them.
I say what I want to say, I yell what I want to yell, then, that's ok.

But this day, I was so deluded to realise they didn't understand how much this trip was important to me, how much I was happy to visit London, how much I was happy to share this special moment with them, how much I was deluded to see they couldn't understand the chance they had to be here...

So, I needed a break.... Talk to your dad.

That's the reason why, I don't have too much pictures of the second part of this day... 

But, for the beginning, come on with us ! 






 The one on the right side of the picture should have a smaller hat ! 
Just hope he can breathe !  :D



 I loved those small crowns. 

Everything began fine ...

Yes ... I must be a little bit obsessed by cops ... I love uniform ! :)




 Car at the exit of the Hard Rock Café... Do you think Bruce was here ??

 Hyde park.


 "Are you ta'king to me ?...

Some pictures in museums : Science and Natural History.

 Can't have a dog ? Adopt a child ! ... I hate this. 




6 comments:

  1. So lovely :) I'm so happy you had such a great time, and London in the spring seems like the best time to visit it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we were there too early n the season. Trees were still empty in parks. Maybe in may. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Your pictures with comments made me feel as if I were there with you laughing and having a great time. Kids do get tired of traveling sometimes. Being a mother is the hardest job I ever had. ;-) The record player and other items in the museum are from my childhood...oh, now I feel old. I did not recognize the groups on the records, so maybe I am not too old. So glad you had your visit in good weather. Thank you for sharing your adventure.
    love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jep ! I promise this day, I did not laugh too much ! :D ANd you're totally right, regarding the mother's job. Most of all, when you know, whatever you'll make, they'll reproach it to you.
      Thank you for commenting, Jep :)

      Delete
  3. I just love Buckingham Palace. Was lucky enough to visit one summer when they were doing the inside tours. And, the shots of Hyde Park look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, T.W. Do you mean, you went INTO the palace ? You visited it ?

      Delete