Friday, June 28, 2013

Fish in breadcrumbs (poissons panés).

Years ago, when we were young and crazy ... and without children, my husband and I used to eat  homemade fish in breadcrumbs.
They were good and flavored. And we liked to be together in the kitchen.

Then, we had children and they used to prefer industrial fishes and, quickly, to clean the messy kitchen after this dish's preparation, stopped us in our cooking surge !

What a shame.

But yesterday, my husband told me :
"WIFE ! ... "
... I love when he says that. It just gives him the feeling to be the master in our home ... Sometimes, you know, we have to let them this belief ...

So, he says :
"WIFE ! ... Tonight, I cook !"...

I do LOVE when he says that ! ... It gives me the feeling to be the master in our home. And this is not a belief but the Truth ! Yes, baby !

So, he prepared us our fish in breadcrumbs.
And I cleaned ...
I'm not sure to be the master in our home, finally.

Here what you'll need, for 4 persons :

  • 4 fish filet ( I took Tilapia, but of course, it's tastier with sole)
  • 1 lemon
  • 3 eggs
  • Some flour
  • Some breadcrumbs
  • Some parsley
  • Some neutral oil.


Step 1 :
Beat your eggs.


Step 2 :
In one or two separate dishes, pour some flour and some breadcrumbs.

Step 3 :
Then, grate an entire lemon in breadcrumbs.


Step 4 :
And cut some parsley.


Mix all that.


Step 5:
Pour some oil in a pan, on a medium fire.


Step 6 :
Flour your fish.

Step 7 :
Then, into eggs.


Step 8 :
And in breadcrumbs.


Step 9 :
Finally, let it cook for several minutes, on the both side, in your pan.



Bon appétit.



Recapitulative for 4 persons :
  • 4 fish filet ( I took Tilapia, but of course, it's tastier with sole)
  • 1 lemon
  • 3 eggs
  • Some flour
  • Some breadcrumbs
  • Some parsley
  • Some neutral oil.
Beat your eggs.

In one or two separate dishes, pour some flour and some breadcrumbs.

Then, grate an entire lemon in breadcrumbs.

And cut some parsley.
Mix all that.

Pour some oil in a pan, on a medium fire.

Flour your fish. 

Then, into eggs.

And in breadcrumbs.

Finally, let it cook for several minutes, on the both side, in your pan. 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Axelle, You are blessed indeed to have a husband that knows how to cook. The fish looks delicious and the photographs and directions are easy to follow. I think I can do this one. love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jep, thank you for your comment. Yes, I know I'm lucky to have a helping husband ! :D
      Even if sometimes, I would love to be a helping wife ... :)
      This is a very easy recipe, you can try, Jep and tell me if you liked :)
      Very friendly.

      Delete
  2. This looks delicious! You are so lucky that your hubby can cook a lovely delicious meal for the family! I should get my "instant-noodle" hubby to read this post! Haha!
    Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Ah Ah ! "Instant-noodle" hubby made me laugh !! Don't worry, you know... my husband had the chance to have a magical house, where everything get in order by itself ! A magical washing machine, a magical iron, a magical housework ...etc.
      So, I'm happy when sometimes I've got a magical food !! :D

      Delete
  3. Dear Axelle-I must first purchase a nonstick pan. Otherwise this recipe will stick to the bottom of the pan just like all the others. This looks tasty. I promised my son a summer of seafood. So, I will prepare this for him. Thank you. Regards-Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he'll like it. Seafood sounds delicious to me. But I never know what to really cook. I have another easy recipe I'll post soon.

      Delete